Any individual with a UM identification (‘Cane Card) is eligible to purchase on campus parking through the Public Safety Office.
Please Note: Monthly parking is based on calendar months and begins on the 1st of each month. Individuals wishing to renew their monthly parking have a 5 business-day grace period in which to renew. If you have not renewed within this period, you will be charged a $5 reactivation fee.
University of Miami Locations
- 14th Street Garage / CRB (Available only to employees working in CRB or PAC)
- 15th Street Garage (Waitlist)
- BPEI Valet Lot (Available)
- BPEI Patient Lot (Unavailable – Not for employee parking)
- Life Science and Technology Park (LSTP)
- Highland Garage (Currently Available)
- Jackson Towers (Waitlist)
- Park Plaza East (Waitlist)
- Park Plaza West (Waitlist)
- Dominion Garage (available for purchase at the parking office located at the garage entrance)
Daily Parking Tickets
Daily tickets can be purchased for use at any Jackson Garage. A maximum of 10 tickets may be purchased each calendar month. These tickets provide a discount from standard guest rates.
Courtesy hours allow parking in the 14th Street Garage in the morning or evening and on the weekend. Courtesy hours are available to all Medical Students and to employees with proof of a Wellness Center membership. For more information and to apply, see the 14th Street Garage Courtesy Hours form.
Intercampus parking is available to individuals who also purchase parking in any University of Miami Medical Campus garage. The intercampus pass must be purchased up-front and for the remaining duration of the Coral Gables parking term (ending in August of each year). Please visit the Public Safety Office for more information.